Summer Wine Discovery: The Wines of Napa
The next class in the Summer Wine Discovery series is all about Napa Valley with our resident expert, Phil.
California's Napa Valley is considered by most to be the most famous wine region in the United States, and we're fortunate to have longtime Napa wine professional and current Bainbridge Island resident Phil Toohey to guide us through a tasting experience. Phil will recount Napa Valley's rich history and share stories from his decades of working for some of the top wineries in the region.
The tasting includes eight wines from Domaine Carneros, Stags' Leap, Rutherford Wine Company, Spring Mountain, Howell Mountain, and Calistoga. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to taste some delicious wines while learning about Napa from a true enthusiast.
Gain a deeper understanding of the history of wine from a classic West Coast region and learn how to spot some hidden gems in stores.
A $20 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers everything.
- Ages 21 and up are welcome.
- Wear closed-toes shoes to class.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides