Work on your own projects in the studio with a focus on cold working.
Great practice time for whatever glass class you’re taking!
If this open studio fills, join the wait list and you’ll be notified if a spot opens up.
- All participants must register. No drop-ins, please.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
Nancy Adams has loved everything glass since she was a young child. During the '70s, she dabbled in stained glass and discovered playing with fused glass at Mesolini Glass Studio on Bainbridge Island. She became intrigued with techniques and processes for manipulating the glass. Her 2017 retirement opened the door for the opportunity to pursue glass experimentation, and to share with others what she has learned.