Jewelry & Fine Metals
Stone Setting 1 - Basic Bezels - Ring
Add stone setting to your jewelry-making repertoire by learning how to make a bezel setting and set a cabochon stone.
$242.00 (any noted materials fee included)
$314.00 (any noted materials fee included)
- 10/10/2023 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- 10/11/2023 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- 10/12/2023 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wrap bezels, solder, fabricate a ring, and set a round or oval cabochon stone - a great class if you want to learn how to add colorful stones to your work and increase your fabricating skills.
This is the first in the stone setting series of classes. It's also a prerequisite for some of the stone-setting classes that follow, because it introduces you to basic stone setting concepts and soldering techniques that will be built upon throughout the series.
- A $30 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers all the stones, silver, copper, etc., needed for the class.
- Some extra materials may be available for purchase (bring check or cash - the studio doesn't make change).
Students should bring:
- A mask
- An apron
- Any of your own tools you want to use during class
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides